Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Good Laugh

This should make you laugh! So Adam came home from school and this is what his hair looked like... so i (kindly) took him to the bathroom and showed him how to look into a small mirror to see the bigger mirror behind you. This was his reply. "HOLY COW!!! what is that a rat tail!". (he screams) "I HAVE A RAT TAIL! Why didn't you tell me? CUT IT OFF.. CUT IT OFF! (then he started chasing me) I yelled back laughing " NO not before I take a picture so that I can blog it!" lol he then agreed.


LOL So i said i'm not goint to cut it unless i can cut all of your hair... He said "no way! I'll cut it myself". So he grabbed my hair scissors and cut it himself.. He did a pretty good job.


His hairline just grows down like that. He's always had it and i thought he knew that. When his hair is short you can't even tell, its just kind of funny when his hair gets longer. You are a good sport Adam.

6 comments:

Adam Buchanan said...

party in the back baby!!! oh man that thing was nasty!!! last time i cut my own hair was at byu-idaho where we donated plasma for grocery money.

Lisa B. said...

hahah i'm still laughing

Traci said...

Too funny! So how did his hair get so crazy, from wearing a hat?

Letty said...

With a hair dresser for a wife you would think that you would get a good hair cut every now and then...I guess not!
That picture is hilarious!!!
I remember once you mom telling me that men don't realize that they actually have hair in the back of their head...She said that they only see the front. Maybe she is right.

Bonnie said...

I'm dying laughing right now! HHAAAHAAHAA. I needed that laugh today. Thanks Adam!

JoAnna said...

haha thats funny! I agree with collette about boys only thinking they have hair in the front. My Adam's hair will start growing "Wings" (as he likes to call them) in the back long before he sees them on the sides by wearing his hat. And by the time he realizes they've grown on the side, they are outta control in the back... it always makes for a good giggle.
Thanks for the offer to come to Salt Lake, however, I think I would kill someone if I ever moved back to a big city, especially one in Utah or California... i'm too used to not having to deal with the insaneness anymore. love ya anyways :)