Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer Shirt

Ok so my friend Jess and I got together and made our girls shirts for the summer. We had a blast. We put the girls to bed and sewed! I will try to get a picture of little Penelopes shirt. Its soo cute. Thanks again Jess.


So we met Kari and Spencer at Liberty Park for a bbq and we had a great time. I know that some of these pictures may seem repetative but they were so cute that I couldn't choose.


She is looking out the birds.

Here's a little video of Ryan doing her little sassy walk.

9 comments:

Spencer the Bomb Diggity said...

Boy I sure love my audio commentary! Can we dub the audio out or something?

Lisa B. said...

i know if i were better i could figure it out:)

Eric and Jessi said...

The shirt turned out super cute, I love it with those pants and shoes! I have a great idea for a maternity shirt...

Milly said...

aww those shirts are so cute. Penelope's are so cute also.
I can't wait til I can be a mom and make cute things for my little kids!
You are so talented!

Milly said...

btw..i love Spencers commentary! haha

Letty said...

How cute!!! I love it!
Oscar asked me today why don't sew anymore. I responded...I'm busy playing with you!
I should definitely pick it up again.
OH so cute!

Kathy Ng said...

hey Lisa, I miss ya!!

Toodles said...

Lisa, cute shirt! You are good on a sewing machine!! Congrats to Adam too on his graduation! That's way exciting and now you guys are more free to move where you want! :)

Miss you tons!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, Its Jaime Beall (Mike Beall's wife) I saw your blog through Robbin's, I love the shirt you made! Congrats on your husband graduating, its great to see pictures of your adorable family!