Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Trip to Pennslyvania


So Ryan and I went to Pennsylvania to watch my sisters kids while her and her hubby went on trek. We had a blast . Unfortunately i came home and realized that I only got pics of my other sister who helped out and non of my sis Paula who was on Trek. And she's the one who flew me there. Sorry Paula! We had so much fun with you though.

Well Here's what I gave Ryan to get her through the airplane ride.
Dora Back Pack
My little Pony
Crayons/ Notepad
Puzzles
Downloaded Dora Episodes on Ipod Touch
Childrens Headphones (that restrict the volume.!! awesome)
Stickers
And some candy

Here's what she looked like watching it.. She LOVED it.

Here's Ryan playing the chimes at Bonnies.

Here's Ryan playing the piano with Tristen at Paulas house.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Hope Ryan liked the surprises you go her!! They looked like fun! Love those ponies!

mimi said...

Oh, Ryan, you are so cute! I love her new backpack and the ponys.
That picture at the piano is just totally her, with her head cocked to the side.