Monday, January 26, 2009

Beckham Cru

Here is Beckham Cru! He came Dec 26th at about 5:30 pm. The delivery was a dream! 4 and a half hours and i only had to push for about 20 mins. He weighed 6 lbs 14 oz.

My brothers son Shane was born on the same day 2 hours earlier.. you better believe there were bets on who would come first. we lost... :( but Beckham was 4 oz bigger so we'll call it even. jk


He really is such a great baby. He loves to watch his big sister Ryan. She is adjusting pretty well I think. She loves him. but hates the loss of attention she feels. We are doing our best though.

This is his favorite Mater fleece blanket from the movie Cars. Its super snuggly.

I love this picture... i feel like he's saying "are we going now?" My friend Jess made this beanie and it's Awesome!!! her website is www.nogginsbeanies.etsy.com This was his first trip out. I dont remember where. probably Target:)

Grandpa Bayley and Beckham doing some male bonding

Grandma Carla helping out at the hospital. Beckham was only a few hours old. I cant believe how fast they change how they look.

Brand new baby... there's nothing like it.



The entire time I kept thinking to myself and saying to Adam that I am so thankful for a healthy body that allows me to have children and have this great experience.. I actually really enjoy child birth,( with an epidural of course) its the 9 months of pregnancy thats not so fun. Either way i am so blessed. Thank you everyone for the meals and visits that got me through the first couple weeks.

13 comments:

mccall said...

OH my gosh, Lisa... he is SO cute! Tannon said he saw you guys @ the store the other night and I got jealous that he got to meet your bebe! Congrats!

Susan Staus said...

I know I told you on face book but I want to tell you again... He is so CUTE!!! You sure make cute babies!!!!
Congrats!!! I'm glad your delivery went so well!!!

Adam Buchanan said...

wow you blogged...

Toodles said...

Honestly Lisa, he is adorable!!!! Such a beautiful baby!! I'm glad your labor and delivery went so well! I'm hoping my next one is that easy! Congratulations to you and Adam!! :)

Bonnie said...

well, it's official...you make great babies! What a doll. I'm so proud of you and your sacrifice to be a good mom. I miss you!

Letty said...

ahhhh...so cute! He is so handsome.
You looked great!
I am narrowing down the weeks and can't wait to be able to have my body back. Not that I mind sharing and all but seriously...
Also, I'm glad you blogged...I've missed checking in with you.
oh,and the Christmas pics are so cute.

Traci said...

Oh, I could eat that guy up!!! He is a QT! Love all the pix! I can't believe Baby G will be 6 months at the end of this week! Time flies!

Andrae said...

he is just beautiful! I love his name! and I am glad you were able to have a good delivery!

Unknown said...

Yay!!I have been waiting to see him and what you decided to name him. He is so adorable. Congrats!!!

Kathy Ng said...

Sista, your grandpa looks asian to me, hahah! how is little Beckham? Do u think he will play soccer like the England soccer player David Beckham? hahaha! He's very famous!!

anna jo said...

seriously, pete and I loved meeting little cru the other night. and we can't wait to watch rad. you guys are the coolest.

natabird said...

Beckham is adorable. My baby weighed the exact same. I have to agree with you... giving birth really isn't bad. It's the 9 months that comes before it that makes it so hard. I hope I get to meet the little guy soon.

USAFBayley said...

yo i gotta tell ya, i removed the security word so, come check my page! i added about 12 texas sucks for ya and a couple other doosies! love ya! miss ya! www.blbayley.blogspot.com -brian bayley