Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Alien Trail

Ok so last year I really contemplated selling my mountain bike because I typically ride my road bike these days.... So I brushed off the cobwebs last week and took a ride with Adam, my brother Steve and my Dad. We rode the famous Alien trail here in Aztec . It goes right by a famous alien landing site.. We did the 5 mile loop which doesnt sound too hard but it has like 1/4 mile of 2 feet sand, 2 miles of fun swoopy single track , a huge chunk of what looks/feels like slick rock (Moab) and for some danger ...sharp bushes if you fall.. they feel like daggers:) over all--- it was AWESOME! I highly recomend it.


Can I just say that getting back on my mountain bike it was like seeing an old friend.. I Loved it. I had forgotten how much I love mountain biking.

Over all.... fu-un...

1 comment:

Traci said...

what a blog post from you!!!
you look great and what an interesting trail, guess it goes good with the name!