Sunday, August 28, 2011

Portland Temple visit



This morning we had some time so we drive 20 mins to the Portland Temple. It was beautiful!
So were our pics so i posted a ton! Sorry:)
Ryan was a wonderful "ham" and Beckham wouldnt stop running to take his pic!



My kids have never seen so many different flowers before:)

She kept twirling in her dress that Mimi got for her:)

This was a tantrum
My handsome husband




Heres a really funny running sequence of Becks- check it out


He was totally bookin' it

I loved the peaceful feeling there- great way to start our morning

5 comments:

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

I loved all the pictures! I'm so glad that you posted on your blog, keep the posts coming. We miss you guys!

Holly said...

I second everything that Kassie said:)

KTLADY said...

Oh my goodness! I have a feeling this move is going to be a wonderful thing! (Well, for YOU, anyway.) :)
Miss you guys, and so excited you updated! Love ya!

Traci said...

beautiful pictures! temples r always a great place for photos!!! hugs to u guys!

The Palmer family said...

Wow it's beautiful there! What a fun experience and new adventure for your sweet family! We miss you tons. Tell Adam that Jonathan misses his late night runs to the store! HAHA!