Sunday, March 1, 2009

Beckham's Blessing Day


Today we blessed Beckham at church. We had some family and friends who came. It was great.

Ryan got no nap today so she was super tired.. but I got her a new dress and shoes for the occasion. Her shoes have Jewels on them and she LOVES them.! She was adorable.

Here's little Beckham. He wore some pinstriped khakis and a sweater vest. what a stud!

Ok it WAS cold out so we threw on a little skater jacket to and from church..

This is a funny little smile he made. I cant put my finger on what it looks like he's saying. any suggestions?

Ryan was snuggling and giving out kisses... He was laughing he loves Ryan. he's always watching her.

And... some parent shots.
I love my little family. Thanks everyone for all your help on such a crazy day. Love Ya.

11 comments:

Toodles said...

Hey Lisa! Congrats on Beckham's blessing!! You seriously have such an awesome family! Ryan is the sweetest big sister to Beckham and they are both sooo cute!

It looks like Beckham is counting in that picture... I think he's on #3.

Susan Staus said...

He is adorable! And what a sweet big sister! Those are great pictures!!

Congrats on the blessing!!!

Traci said...

he is growing so fast! he is soo cute and love is little outfit! did you get that jacket from h&m???
give the tykes squeezes from us!

mimi said...

That little guy is such a cutie! He looks so happy and to be is such a great family and loves you all so much. It shows in his face every day.

mimi said...

I mean he is so happy to be in your family and it shows! Ryan is such a beautiful little one and is personality plus.

USAFBayley said...

i need to get the followers that you have lis! one day, 6 thousand comments! yikes!!!! hey i like adams hair cut and i gotta say your picture of ryan kissing beck, totaly priceless!

USAFBayley said...

ok, i turned off my safety feature witht he whole word recognition crap! your turn! but i was gonna say, is it bad i go to your blogspot just to listen to the song you have saved!? i love that version!

Maureen said...

Beckham is gorgeous! What an adorable baby you have! Sorry I haven't called you back, I haven't heard from Kathleen in a while to see what is going on!

Bonnie said...

Oh that little outfit is sooo cute! It totally reminds me of one of my boys. His eyes are so bright and cheerful and he STILL looks like my Nik! I love you-

Amanda said...

Very cute babies.

Terry and Gail said...

No one has made a comment on what your son was trying to say with that funny smile ..I think he was saying, "Okay...since I am so cute, this is what I want for Christmas next year? You'll get it for me, won't you, I mean, since I am so cute and such a priceless gift from God!!!" Love, Aunt Gail