Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Family Time

We spent some time with family recently. Here we are in Durango. I love this family picture.

Here is Dad in my sweet glasses . They are called the "Big Riskys" by Hoven... getcha some'

Beckham was a doll! he has the bluest eyes ever..

For those of you who may not know. Beckham has a twousin! My brothers son named Shane was born on the exact same day December 26th 2 hours before Beckham. so here is Dad carrying Shane and mom carrying Beckham, good times:)


Up at moms house we took the girls Lexi and Ryan for a ride in the trailer.. twas fun

3 comments:

Traci said...

cute! love the word twusins too!

USAFBayley said...

great pics lisa! i love em! didn't know you got those or i would have hounded you for them! congrats on moving to nm! after 10 years... you finaly move to my home town! too bad it was 7 months after i LEFT my town!wanker!

Brian & Rena Bayley said...

HEY love the Pics!!! That was tons of fun hanging out with you and your famila!! Durango was a blast! Hey Check out my blog updates I put like 6 or 7 up!