Thursday, May 7, 2009

Easter weekend in Salt Lake

Here's a few random pictures from our last weekend in Salt Lake. Ryan got to play with Penelope one last time at McDonalds before we left.

They were so cute!

Here's a picture of Beckham and his girlfriend Maya. Snuggling already:)

Ok here's our Easter Pictures.. so we went to Wheeler farms for a little egg hunt, to see some farm animals and to obviously see the Easter Bunny... this was her response!haha
Someone told me that their Easter Bunny talked to the kids.. but like the mouth didnt move and so kids were kinda freaked out. At least our Bunny didnt do that:) he was just kinda goofy lookin.

Easter Sunday pictures. I love my family


He is such a stud! i love him to death:)

8 comments:

Eric and Jessi said...

So cute! We miss you.

Wendy said...

How dare you move without seeing ME one more time... Wow. Cute pics.

Bonnie said...

I love the yellow on you! I don't think you've ever worn yellow before...It totally suits you!

Traci said...

cute fam pix! gotta heart the easter bunny!

Toodles said...

I love that picture of Beckham cuddling with his little lady...hehe! You guys are such a cute family! I can't believe you're not in SLC anymore! Hope you're loving NM!

Terry and Gail said...

Lisa it was nice to see your little family. I have been at the National FBI Academy since April 1, 2009. This is a log school and I miss home, work, church and my family. I was looking through the blogs and yours came up, so I thought I would write a few lines. It was good to see John and Carla in your blog. You can be a little proud mom you done well. We are calling a new bishop so I have been on the phone with the Stake President. you know these long distant calling are for the birds. Well you take care of your self and your little family. Love Uncle Terry/Felsman FBI National Academy Sesion 237/Section 4 Quantico, VA

natabird said...

Ok... I didn't even know you moved. Some friend I am. I hope all is well in NM. Before I read that you moved, I was thinking "we should go slacklining at liberty park"... I guess not. Your kids sure are cute.

Amanda said...

McDonalds playlands are the best