Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter

How funny is this picture...! She had a mouth full of jelly beans and she doesnt have any back teeth so she swallows them whole.. So this is a picture of her seeing me coming to "help" her with those:)

Everyone figuring out what their goodies were.

She was soo cute.. she was so excited to talk to all the other kids and be out in the sun.

She had a hard time hanging on to her basket so Adam was her wingman.

So on actual easter morning this is what Ryan got from the easter bunny. She got sidewalk chalk, a toddler flashlightand Eggs full of sweet tarts.. (her favorite)


So this is our Sunday Easter morning picture.. so after church we were going to take a family picture. Ryan fell asleep right at the end of church and Adam was changed so fast that I had to represent the family alone.

8 comments:

Traci said...

Look how cute you are on easter!! Your hair looks great- always! Love to see Ryan's easter, so fun with kids!

Letty said...

I can't get my family to take a family photo...they are too difficult. WE just have to settle for what we can get. In your case you look great...your family is well represented!

Eric and Jessi said...

You look so cute. You did better than us, we didn't take a single picture.

Bonnie said...

I love seeing you in pictures. It makes me feel like you aren't so far away. Ryan is growing up so fast. You look like a little doll in those pics! Blonde and sunny.

Toodles said...

You are soo cute Lisa! Your Easter outfit is darling! It looks like Ryan had a super fun Easter too!

Just Add Flowers said...

Cute Easter dress. Way to take initiative in getting the family Easter picture out-if nobody else wants to participate you will do it alone. You're great. Ryan looks like she had a fabulous time! So cute. So I read Adam's blurp on Korea...I was all ready to be super excited for you guys but also super distraut, who else was going to do my hair AND be my friend? :(

Rachel said...

Love the picture of Ryan, she looks pretty mad that you are coming to take her treats! HAha! You look like a total Betty in that dress. You are too dang cute! Ok, I also wanted to tell you that I am obsessed with the twilight books. I read them all in a week. I can't wait for the 4th book, movie, and I want to read her new book coming out..The Host. It sounds really good.
So here is the question...did you know what to do with your life when you got done with the 3rd book?

Lisa B. said...

hahah!I didnt know what to do. I was like... now what?so then my friend gace me the books on cd and i have been listening to them while i clean/cook ect... really fun. i should send them to you.