Friday, March 21, 2008

Obsession!

Twilight New Moon Eclipse


I Love love love these books! such a fun and different story. If you haven't read them you are missing out. I am making my sister Bonnie read them so I have someone to talk to about them. I actually have to force myself to Not call her and see where shes at in the first book. She only has 4 little boys, its not like she's busy or anything:)


The movie comes out Dec 12, 2008 (Yipeeeeeee!) and this is the Cullen family above.. holy Hotties! from left to right: Carslile, Esme, Rosalee, Emett, Edward, Alice and Jasper. I am soo excited.
This is the girl who will play Bella Swan

And this is the guy who Should (in my opinion) play Edward. Oh well. "Sedrick" (below who will play Edward) will do a good job too I'm sure.


So here's the question for all of you vampire lovers!!! who are you voting for Edward or you know who? (Bonnie dont read the comments they will spoil it for you!)

and heres a cool video from the movie shoot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdTyzInfCpY&feature=email

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ok...so I finished Twilight tonight! Yea for me. I'll call you in the morning to chat! hope the movie can live up to my (and every one else's expectations).

Lisa B. said...

YaY!!

Bonnie said...

LISA!!! I'm on the third one and I love those books! I feel silly because I'm not a little teenager, but they're awesome. Thanks for letting me know about the movie - I had no idea!! How are you guys doing, anyway?

natabird said...

I read these books last fall. I hated how much I was into them. I'm a little worried about the movie b/c I don't think it will be able to capture all the little things that I liked so much about the books (like her silly thoughts and the way her pulse rate would increase when she saw him)... Hope I'm wrong.

Traci said...

Lis- I read these books too, since you sent the 1st one to your mom for Christmas. I couldn't get enough of them and read all 3 in a week, so unlike me! I am excited for the movie and the 4th book too! My sis loves them too, she is actually re-reading them again!!! I am all for Edward!!!!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

hey lisa,
how are you? i saw your blog after seeing debi's and bonnie's. i had to make a comment about twilight!! some friends from church got me hooked. then i got debi and my mom hooked. i'm going to a book signing in may for the new book (the host - not part of twilight.) i'm sooo excited. hope all is well with you and your family.
love, jody

Holly said...

I don't think that's the girl who's playing bella, unless she just really looks totally different in that shot. And what am I, chopped liver? (about having no one to talk to about it.) JK