Friday, March 14, 2008

Mexico-Playa Del Carmen


Playa Del Carmen was our favorite place by far! We loved it better than Cancun. They had the funnest shops both ritzy and local. And this was the BEST fruit and it was so cheap.

I f you aren't careful they will not give you back the right amount of change. So this little lady was getting our change and she was just so cute i didnt say anything.. she got an extra dollar from us. I figure is was part of the whole experience.


I got mango, pineapple, coconut, papaya and honeydew YUM
We laughed at this pretty hard. "& Deli" was attached to everything.. even the drug stores. I think its like how every store in New Mexico is followed with "& Pawn". haha i.e. Laundry & Pawn

These are sinks. They were so cool. If I had my own house I would put these in my bathrooms.

4 comments:

Toodles said...

Oh my goodness!! I bet that trip to Cancun was sooo much fun!!! It does look like you got some sun too! That fruit looks way yummy! Dirk and I are still supposed to go to Cancun next month with his old company. We have the tickets and hotel reservations, but Dirk doesn't work for them anymore so we're not sure if it's all going to work out! I'll keep you posted!

Anyways, talk to you soon!

Traci said...

That fruit looks soo good. I think I have a fruit craving going on. Love those sinks too! Your trip looked like soo much fun!!! I need to go there too. We got the rocks, thank-you! H loves them! Sorry, I didn't tell you sooner, I have been sick!

Robbs said...

Your pix are awesome!
It looks like you had a nice and relaxing vacation. Definately one of those "wish I could be there places."

Milly said...

looks like it was such an awesome trip, with great experiences and the scenery looks so beautiful!